As we approach open enrollment season for Medicare, I’m sure you’ve been getting inundated with mailers and other advertising pieces about Medicare. We always get questions about health insurance and Medicare in particular, so I brought in an experienced Medicare advisor to provide support and consultation services out of our Sheffield office.
Kevin Kovach, who is Health and AHIP Certified, has nearly 20 years of experience in the health insurance industry and is well versed on Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage Plans, and Prescription Drug Plans.
He will be able to provide an unbiased recommendation about which plan/carrier is the ideal fit for each individual client, and he will be able to look up your Doctors, Hospital Locations, and Medications to make sure you are in the right fit.
If you (1) don’t have an agent or haven’t heard from your agent this year, (2) aren’t happy with your current plan, or (3) are confused by all the plan options and sales material, please feel free to give Kevin a call directly at (330) 523-5423. He will be happy to provide a free consultation and pass along information on important topics such as the ones listed below.
- How and when to sign up for Medicare
- What is Original Medicare, what are the “holes” in Original Medicare, and how to best fill them
- How to sign up for a zero cost ($0) Advantage Plan
- How Medicare Supplements and Advantage Plans Differ
- How Medicare Drug Plans work and why you must have one
- What does Guarantee Issued mean and why is it so important?